Thursday, October 13, 2005

My baby sister is 21 years old!

My beautiful, wonderful, brilliant, hilarious, charming, kind, AMAZING Kristin...

I cannot believe how you have grown. You blow me away, baby girl, by the woman you have become. I am so proud to have you as my sister, it makes me eyes water and my smile stretch.

I know I told you this last night, but I want to tell you again, because it is 100% truth, every word...

If all, all, all the 21 year old girls in the whole wide world were lined up in a huge single file line, I would start walking, and walking until I found you! Then I'd pick you up, and swing you around, tell you how very much I love, love, love you, and take you home forever.

Happy Birthday, darling Kristin!

1 comment:

Anna said...

You are such a good big sister!

I'm thinking about you lately and pray for you guys often :)

Love ya girl!
Anna