Monday, March 19, 2007

Smiley Kylie and Smilin' Rylan!


Victory! As I have learned, it is tricky to get one baby to smile on camera, but getting two at the same time...well, it finally happened today (not once, but twice!) However, the photo itself was not the highlight of my day. Showing to my other 3 kids, and seeing how much they loved it truly was! They are all so good with the babies, and love them so much, it fills my heart to overflowing when I see how excited they are just to make them smile! (Of course, after they saw it, Denver announced that even though we wanted to, we probably shouldn't eat them for dinner, because then we would not be able to take more smiley pictures of them. We then determined that Isaiah is too squishy, he won't be good, Maya is too sweet, so she won't be good, and Denver is too scrawny, so he wouldn't be good. That left only yours truly, but I bargained with them...safe for another day! Yes!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

chryl said...

hey babe-a! soo great to see your squishy smiley ones! thank you for the birthday wishes and the memory! it's good to hear that everyone is getting along so well! i will do some squishing of my own when we see you in june.

keep looking up!
love your asian babe-a

Anonymous said...

It's great to hear a cheerful upbeat lovely post from you katie!

Unknown said...

youre babies are adorable!!!

mzsu said...

Katie so glad to see blog admin is screening your blog you don't need negativity. Your babies are sooo cute juswt like your other guys. Welcome back keep up the good work

God Bless

Aunt Sara with the yellow hair said...

I miss you guys!!!!!! LUB

Anonymous said...

This picture makes me smile.