Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Thanks, Mom...

For:

1) My new carpeting, entertainment center, window treatments, etc!
2) Coming to the parade with us to show the children the proper way to scream "CANDY!!!"
3) Reminding me that the block party is coming
4) Letting me ramble about school at random times
5) Getting me cool books that are exactly what I need for encouragement
6) Being so proud of me, even when I feel like I have no idea what I am doing
7) Teaching me the sheer joy of the clearance rack
8) Laughing with me until we cry
9) Crying with me until we laugh
10) Squeezing me out of your body 27 years ago, give or take a few hours...

I love you oodles.

Tommy, thanks for letting me have a Todd Hollandsworth jersey, even if it makes me cry. He might be a Brave now, but he is still the "Fun Cub" to me. Besides, studies show that 60% of the time it works every time. Lub.

10 comments:

dbrown said...

Since it's your birthday, I'll keep my mouth shut about Todd Hollandsworth. It's the least I can do.

Happy Birthday Katie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Katie for:

spending the last 6 years with me, SHMILY.


Thank you Mom, also for; #1, #2, and just all the love and support you and Pete have given us through our stuff.


P.S. If all the 27 year old women wearing a Todd Hollandsworth Cubs jersey were to line up (it would be easy to find you). I don't know if one person makes a line but I'd pick you up take you home and love you forever. A toast to the "Fun Cub", "when in Rome".

Eve said...

Happy Birthday Katie!!! Yeah!!!! 27 years!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Katie,

I hope you have a great day!
Love, Mrs. H.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE COOLEST COUSIN!!! HOPE YOUR DAY IS GREAT!!!

LOVE YA,

MOLLY

PixieGirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PixieGirl said...

Happy Birthday Girlie! Make it a great one!

Mand

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Katie!
Your gift is a kid free night on me sometime in the next few weeks. Saturday nights are the best, but you let me know:)
Happy Day to You!

Gail said...

Katie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, YOU WONDERFUL, COOL, AWESOME WOMAN!!!!
I MISS YOU VERY MUCH. HAVE A TERRIFIC BIRTHDAY...I LOVE YOU..AUNT GAIL

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Katie!!
I am so glad I met you, just wish it was for happier reasons. You are such a strong woman, I look up to you a lot. Have a great birthday and I miss Hollansworth a lot too!!
Love you & God Bless,
Kristin :)