Monday, November 14, 2005

Forty nerdy...

Alright, this will be brief, but I felt like sharing something with y'all that put my heart in a good place today...some words from my little girl, Maya.

We were snuggling on the couch, and she looked at me and said "Mom, I love you forty nerdy." With one eyebrow cocked, and a smile on my face, I simply said "um, what?" She repeated it. "I love you forty nerdy, like the TV commercial." I shrugged, and told her I loved her forty nerdy too, even though I had no idea what she was talking about, or what it meant. About an hour later, we saw the commercial. It is for a diamond company, and is sweet and mush...especially the part where the man tells the woman "I love you for eternity." Ah, forty nerdy. Got it.

Hope y'all have a great day, and know that somebody loves you forty nerdy.

6 comments:

Barb K said...

That is the sweetest thing. Forty neerdy to you too.
Love, Mom

Anna said...

Priceless. Lub you forty nerdy...
Only a Boncimino baby...

Gail said...

Katie, That was soooo cute. I love the things kids say. They are so innocent. And tell Maya that Aunt Gail loves her forty nerdy. That girl is one in a million......xo

PixieGirl said...

AHHHHHHHHHH It's all making some sense now. =) Got your text message... Very confused until just this minute. I love you bunches, and I'm crazy about your kids!

Mandy

Aunt Sara with the yellow hair said...

Love you forty nerdy right back! So now it's LUFN instead of LUB?! I'm confused...do we change it?? And about that super plaid outfit from highschool...I still remember that day. Fabulous you were...
LUFN!
Sara :)

Jackie R. said...

Awww - I love it! That is one of the best things I have heard in a long time!
You should for sure enter it for Reader's Digest - it would be perfect and if they pick it you get $300. How about that? Plus it's free to enter it.
http://www.rd.com/submitjoke.do