Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hey kids...tell your friends!


I hate to be a total spammer here, but, if you read my mom's blog, you know that this winter I made some super cute Cubs carrier covers for the twins. Since then, approximately a million people (give or take a few) have commented, and more than once I have been told to sell them...so I am. I love to sew, and honestly, these things are adorable, so go ahead and check out my new blog designed for the purpose of selling these nifty little custom creations! I realize that the summer months are not the ideal time to be selling double layer fleece covers for baby seats, which is why I am offering a good discount for orders placed now. So do me a favor, and tell your pregnant/new parent friends, or be even cooler, and buy it for them! (Can I mention what a rockstar you'll be with this as your shower gift?!?) Thanks!

http://lilbeanscovers.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Barb K said...

Katie,
Yippee for you! The website is cool and I can't wait for the kitchen to turn into a baby carrier cover workshop!
Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

So cool! Best wishes on your new endeavor :)

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable!! Are the babies included? :P Good luck w/it! No lttl ones of my own just yet so maybe you'll hear from me in a few years :)

Gail said...

Katie, I wish you tons of luck with selling these. What happened to your MySpace? I miss seeing you on my friends.. Come back...Love, Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

i'm very surprised you did not wish your sister a happy birthday yesterday. wow!