Saturday, February 09, 2008

New Job for me, new job for you!

Hey world! Good news! I have gone back to work! I really love my position as a nurse at a residential facility for developmentally disabled adults. There is a great staff, and my patients are awesome! I work 4-midnight, full time. It is great...except...

We need a babysitter! We have now had two sitters that have just not worked out, and we are scrambling to find a new one. We need someone who is very reliable, and in the Rolling Meadows or Arlington Heights area. Ideally, this person would come to Rolling Meadows to watch the twins in thier home enviornment, but we are willing to go to another home if it works better. The schedule is odd, but regular. It would be Mon-Wed-Thurs one week, then Mon-Tues-Wed-Fri the next week, and they would alternate. It would be from 3:30 until 6:30, when Jason would get home from work. We are able to pay $10/hour cash.

Think this might be good for you? Do you know someone who would be interested? We would love to hear from you! Shoot me an email at nursekatie1@gmail.com Thanks a ton, everybody!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! You are doing great. :)

Anonymous said...

Are you and Jason still married? I guess when you moved back with your mom we thought your status had changed.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Katie! I'm so glad you're back! Congrats on the new job! Have you went online to Nannies.com? Try that one or just google Nannies. I hope you're doing good, I'm continuing to pray for you!

Anonymous said...

Katie,

Try www.sittercity.com

Anonymous said...

Try Care.com. We found a wonderful sitter there, and there are tons to choose from. Pay a small fee and you get background checks, too.

A friend

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.